The Legendary Hero
An action-card game where cards are your spells as you rid the land of evil Blobs.
- Destroy all Blobs
- Don't run out of Health (Cards in your Deck)
Blobs deal damage to you when they run into you (Cards are sent from your Deck to the Discard Pile).
- Card art all done with https://www.craiyon.com/
- Font from https://somepx.itch.io/humble-fonts-free
- Music from https://opengameart.org/content/the-adventure-begins-8-bit-remix
- World art from https://schwarnhild.itch.io/peacefulpixels00
- Card SFX from https://opengameart.org/content/54-casino-sound-effects-cards-dice-chips
- Heal SFX from https://opengameart.org/content/8-heals-and-buffs-sfx
- Magic SFX from https://opengameart.org/content/8-magic-attacks
- Collision SFX from https://opengameart.org/content/punches-hits-swords-and-squishes
- Dark Hole SFX from https://opengameart.org/content/dark-ambience-soundscapes
- Thunderbold SFX from https://opengameart.org/content/rockbreaking
|Updated||24 days ago|
|Published||28 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, HTML5|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
the-legendary-hero-windows.zip 91 MB
the-legendary-hero-mac.zip 117 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Verry difficult but amazing game :)
Thank you for playing!
Hi, I tried to run this in browser but itch threw an error : The following features required to run Godot projects on the Web are missing:
WebGL2 - Check web browser configuration and hardware support.
This might be an issue just on my end and maybe other players are not experiencing the same! - I'm using google chrome and MAC OS. - If you can get this to run in the future please let me know and I'd be happy to play and give feedback
Hey, thanks for letting me know!
Yeah, I found out towards the end of development that Godot 4 doesn't work with Mac web yet (https://docs.godotengine.org/en/stable/tutorials/export/exporting_for_web.html). However, I was able to run it from Firefox on my Mac? So if you have Firefox, that might work. Otherwise, I did include a native MacOS build that you could download if you're up for that.
I appreciate you trying and letting me know :)
I love the idea of the game and it's really fun to play! A lot more difficult than I expected though :D